Sunday, September 11, 2016

Grandmotherly stage

The Bard wrote:
"all the world is a stage"
-
The Bardette wrote:
right you are -
for everyone
not just men
but women too

"Mewling"
Howling out from
the top of her lungs
Not just a marionette
but I can think.

"Whining"
Screaming on top
of her lungs
I want to learn everything
I possibly can.

"Lover Sighing"
Yes, I want to
laugh and dance
and fuck until
satisfied.

"then a soldier"
Not but a mother
who comforts,
love and rear her
bairns watchfully.

"..then the Justice"
giving advice
listening and trying
to weigh what's good
what is less so.

"Sixth age slips"
No no no not
glide into conformity
but still be a
ranting grandmother.

"mere oblivion"
No with this blog
this is my stage
my bold screams
my candied quirks.


(To Will Shakespeare with thanks)





No comments: