Monday, April 19, 2010

White page

White page
either paper or screen
starring humorlessly
at my tired eyes
demanding nothing
but attention
hey girly -
why don't you scribble
something worthless

you do that
all the time so
why not today, hey?

heart problems
of any kind do I care
I am white - bland -
anonymously ?
search for an adjective
finding none appropriate
the moment has passed
hey - lady
who calls yerself a
poetess - how flighty
the terms seem to erase
scrape - scatter
the letters over
the rainbow-lined sky

you are nothing but
some measly letters
put together in randomized
so called order
nothing that a monkey
would not eventually
come up with!

Ap(bc)elady - collect yours
and zoom off to
the land of no return
where you can say
all the words you want
but they have no
meanings whatsoever

return to the white page
and start all over
every time you feel like it
it ain't gonna be better
than last -
except for you.

me - I care not -
I just am....

No comments: