Monday, April 26, 2010

My olfactometer run over by pinesol

Odors of strange kinds
bothers my sense of smell
overly to the extreme sensitive
to overpowering perfumes
or other icky scents.

Yesternight gagging
due to hubby's cleaning
- his use of pinesol -
threw me off and still today
I can barely breathe, yet -
because of this season
(allergies are the reason)
windows will be closed
to me and by me.

Therefore I postulate:
my human olfactometer
would be better than
the electronic nose
used as a gadget for
measuring the odorific* market
telling at least
manufacturing mega corps
that they have to clean up
their emanation act
and stop that "so-called
clean house" stench.

Clearing companies
to coin a new act
should be me and my nose
sniffing out the trails
of strong putrid
public and private scents
because smelling a rat
makes me sniff and puke!


(With the excuse to all the natural rats
doing what rats do)

*odorific: new word: signifying
a terrifying or a terrible or a terrific odor
depending on the eyes of the speaker or beholder!

No comments: