Monday, October 23, 2017

Doggie thoughts

They leave me every day
sometimes they come home tired
wonder where they have been
oftentimes they leave me
to go away and my siblings
come to babysit me
either by me staying with my brother
or I go to my sister's house
she was the one that
picked me up with my mother
My dad grumbles a lot
when he has to walk me
but he lets meh decide where
our walk takes us - I am the alpha female
- just not with my sis nor with my mom
My job is to keep watch
over our house - I don't bark
a whole lot-
I pull at my leash
I sniff everything - I love being out
and about town -
I get treats a lot - if I don't I beg
and most of the time it works
but I am sad when they leave
so they leave the radio on
I am getting deaf so when I sleep
and they get home I don't hear them
when I am upstairs in my bed
Do I do a good job?
I am only here for them
but are they here for me??
I wonder!! woof!!

No comments: