Monday, June 06, 2011

Searching for what???

I do not truly believe
in a fortuitous happenstance
but in the case of where
I am currently residing
karma - kismet is present -
an incredible serendipity.
So even when going on
a menhir/an upright boulder
search - an walk with a
- you would call him -
diviner - devinator -
a searcher for magnetic fields
around the churches or
the ancient holy places
there must be more
than just air between
the earth and the divine mother
of our ancient Demeter.
She has called me
to this tiny spot of earth
to rest my weary bones
and not awakened spirit
- for it to grow into
an eloquent essence and
equalzing earthling
as well as a descendant
of an ancient rite of passage.
Death and the smelly moss
await me - a vineyard field
will be my solemn grave -
but before that happens
I am going to live
vacariously - vivaciously.

No comments: